Designed to provide ongoing support for your products. Stores are independently scheduled on a regular basis according to your needs. The ARM Continuity Program is one of the most effective methods to assure successful distribution and future product sales.
- Mistakes are made by retail clerks on a daily basis. The collective effect can cause permanent damage to your products’s sales – before you can react.
- If YOUR product is not available, the next closest item is moved to occupy YOUR space. To avoid confusion, YOUR shelf tag is removed, and likely never replaced.
- ARM can eliminate this thread with a custom designed retail management program.
- A custom store call program for your brand will be developed based on merchandising objectives and sales goals. Store call frequency can be adjusted according to item authorization and store’s sales volume.
- Merchandising Objectives can vary with each call cycle depending on your promotional efforts. These objectives are communicated to all reps for each store call. Results are reported daily.
Accountability & Reporting
Continuity reporting is available at the store level – “where errors reside.” The achievement results for each objective are used to identify long-term problems and establish store level expectation for the next store call cycle.
- Product Placement/Verification
- Planogram Compliance
- Shelf Tag Maintenance
- Point of Sale Placement
- Product Rotation
- Product Ordering & Fulfillment