NEW STORES & STORE RESETS
New Stores &Store Resets
Each retailer uses different methods for reset implementation. ARM team members are familiar with the methods used in THEIR stores. This enables ARM to provide more value than mandatory attendance. For your brand, shelf space will be secured and items will be fully stocked. There will be no missing shelf tags or POS (distribution program available). You will always be aware of all store set activity performed on behalf of your brand.
Representation is Critical
- There is an overwhelming number of merchandising representatives that attend each store set/reset.
- At each location, retailer management decisions are made based on the store’s unique consumer needs and the physical layout of the store.
- ARM merchandisers are fully engaged at the store level to maximize your product’s hard-fought distribution.
Location and Experience
- ARM merchandisers are located strategically throughout the southeast. Routing efficiencies provide reduced travel time.
- They are well experienced local employees with a working knowledge of their areas. These factors combine allowing ARM to provide the highest quality of service a the lowest cost.
Accountability & Reporting
- All store set activities are reported daily along with all desired documentation.
- Shelf conditions are documented upon departure for all reset activities.
- Project updates are available daily on the ARM website.
- Full attendance at the retailer sponsored store sets is guaranteed.